Putting the Plan on Paper
The Growth Strategy, endorsed by Common Council on March 14th, 2011, is the basis of the new Municipal Plan and outlines where we will grow in the next 25 years. We’re now drafting the Municipal Plan policies that will determine how we grow, and how we can achieve a better Saint John.
This Workshop focused on establishing directions for key policies in the Municipal Plan. Discussion topics included:
- Urban and Suburban Residential Opportunity Areas
- Rural Areas
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Community Facilities, Parks & Recreation
- Arts, Culture, Heritage & Urban Design
- Implementation and Monitoring of the Plan
Thank you to everyone who attended the Putting the
Plan on Paper Workshop at Barnhill on April 14th – we had a lot
of great discussions! If you weren’t able to attend the Workshop, please
have a look at the presentation.