Saint John residents discuss the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. These five individuals share their vision for a municipal plan, each from a very unique perspective.
Hear what they have to share about:
- creating strong neighbourhoods that celebrate Saint John's unique strengths.
- developing a family friendly uptown and a culturally diverse community
- exploring the challenges of accessibility, public transportation, and the economics of living with a disability
- creating initiatives to engage the youth and exploring green methods of transportation as a viable means of sustainability
- growing our arts and culture inventory and preserving our unique heritage