Contest runs from November 1 - 12, 2010. Deadline is November 12th at noon. Late submissions will not be considered.
- 6 years-old and under
- 7 years-old - 11 years-old
- 12 years-old and up
The winners in each age category will receive a $50 prize package and be invited to a Mayor’s reception in the Ludlow Room on Monday, November 15, at noon, where their cards will be unveiled to the media and guests.
- Drawing must be on white, 8.5” x 11” letter-sized paper.
- Your drawing must be original (no colouring pages or stencils, please.)
- You may use paints, markers, crayons, glitter, and other materials to make your picture special.
- On a separate piece of paper, include your name,age, mailing address, phone number and brief description (50 words or less) of your drawing
Drop it off or mail it in to:
Christmas Card Contest
c/o Mayor’s Office
8th floor, City Hall
T. (506) 658-2912
PO Box 1971
Saint John, NB E2L 4L1
Email a colour scan to:
(NOTE: SAVE YOUR ORIGINAL PAPER DESIGN IN GOOD CONDITION. WE MAY NEED TO DO A HIGHER RESOLUTION SCAN FOR PRINTER,
SHOULD YOUR DESIGN BE SELECTED!)
Card designs may also be dropped off to any of the
City’s three Community Centres:
Carleton (Market Place, west)
Somerset (Rope Walk Road, North)
North End (Victoria Street)