The Saint John Police Force has partnered with MapNimbus.com to provide an online interactive map of crime and disorder occurring in the City of Saint John.
This service provides citizens with access to local crime data. By creating a free account, users can receive email notifications alerting them of recent crime activity in their neighbourhoods. They can also use the interactive tools to create reports and view trends.
If you were formerly a subscriber to CrimeMapping.com, you will need to create a new account with MapNimbus.com to continue receiving email notifications. Disclaimer
By proceeding to MapNimbus.com, you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The incidents displayed on our crime maps are preliminary response data only, and are subject to change for a variety of reasons pending investigational outcomes. For these and other reasons, this data may not reflect what is submitted to the Canadian Center for Justice Statistics.
• Information shown may not have been verified.
• Incidents shown are those in which a police record has been created, and may not reflect all police activity.
• Incidents may be reclassified pending investigation, or later determined to be unfounded.
• Incident location may reflect where the incident was reported vs. where the incident occurred.
• Some incidents may not be shown due to unsuccessful geocoding of addresses.
• There may be a delay in a crime being reported, and not all crime is reported.
• Addresses are approximate to a city block area to protect the identity of victims of crime.
• Information shown is not suitable for comparison purposes across neighbourhoods or across time due to area size, population densities, influence of other variables, and shifting operational focus.
• Published crime types include, but are not limited to: Arson, Assault, Break and Enter, Disturbing the Peace, Drug Offenses, Fraud, Motor Vehicle Theft, Homicide, Theft, Robbery, Vandalism and other miscellaneous crimes.
The Saint John Police Force assumes no liability whatsoever for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided, regardless of how caused.
The Saint John Police Force makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or other assurances as to the content, sequence, accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any of the information provided herein.
Furthermore, in no event will the Saint John Police Force be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, the use of this information.
Any use of the information for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
By accessing the Saint John Police Force’s online crime-mapping data, you acknowledge that your use of such data is subject to these terms and conditions and any additional terms. You also acknowledge that the Saint John Police Force reserves the right to alter or vary the foregoing terms and conditions without further notice to you and, to the extent that the foregoing terms and conditions are altered and varied, you are bound by such altered or varied terms and conditions. By selecting the link below you signify your acceptance of these conditions.