Lifeguards will be on duty at the beaches from Saturday, June 25 until Monday, September 5, 2016.
The daily hours of lifeguard coverage will be from 10:45 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. at Little River Reservoir and Dominion Park.
The daily hours of lifeguard coverage will be from 11 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. at
Lily Lake and Fisher Lakes.
City of Saint John Beaches:
The City of Saint John engages the Canada Games Aquatic Centre for lifeguard services. The purpose of the lifeguard service is to provide safety supervision to the many citizens who attend City beaches during the summer.
- Dominion Park, West Saint John
- Lily Lake/Fisher Lakes, Rockwood Park, Saint John City Center
- Mispec Beach, East Saint John (Re-Opening Saturday, August 27, 2016)
- Little River Reservoir, East Saint John
- Tucker Park, North Saint John (unsupervised)