Online Survey - Please click here *
* Online survey available until Monday, September 12, 2016 at
The City of Saint John is undertaking a public engagement campaign designed to help Common Council set priorities for their term.
Informal, drop by “Pin It” events have been planned to encourage the public to participate and provide input to Common Council. Staff will be on hand to help the public.
ASL interpretation will be available at the Tuesday, September 6, from 10am to 1pm at the West Branch Library.
Drop in at one of our informal sessions and pinpoint your priorities.
Wednesday August 31
Thursday September 1
- Market Square 12 PM (noon) – 3 PM
Friday September 2
- Kings Square 12 PM (noon) – 3 PM
Sunday September 4
- Queen Square Farmers Market 10 AM – 1PM
Tuesday September 6
- YMCA 11 AM – 2 PM
- West Branch Library 10 AM – 1 PM (ASL translation will be available)
Thursday September 8
- City Market (top of escalator) 10 AM – 1 PM
Friday September 9
- Carleton Community Centre 11 AM - 2 PM
- Pedway to Harbour Station 5:30 PM -7 PM